[Kolab-devel] Sorry.. New again: Some problems with Horde

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Thu Sep 22 19:18:17 CEST 2011

On 22.09.2011 18:07, Thomas Nintemann wrote:
> Sorry for my unready posting before.

No problem!

> My cat has send the mail while she steps over my keyboard. :-)

Your cat is excused as well :P

> Second Problem:
>
> Sometimes when i did not work for a long time in Horde, i lose my
> Contacts in Turba.
> Logoff and Logon again brings them back again.
>
> Where must i search for this issue? Has someone an idea?
> Can it be that i forgot a patch for Turba or need some special PEAR
> package for solve this?

This seems to be a problem all around. I too lose Kontact address
books' contents after a while.

My web interface is Roundcube (before you ask, yes, coming to your
doorstep very soon!) which uses the Horde_* libraries for some of the
Kolab content. It looks like there's a discrepancy between the Horde
SessionObjects and some logic in the caching layer, but having sunk my
teeth into the related Horde codebase before I have to admit I can't
trace where the problem actually resides.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Senior Engineer, Kolab Systems AG