[Kolab-devel] [UPDATE] KEP #14: Non-conflicting edits of RFC5228/Sieve scripts by multiple editors

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Thu Sep 15 14:32:07 CEST 2011

WHOOPS!

On 15.09.2011 13:24, Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) wrote:
> (...snip...) has been replaced with an
> 'imap4flags' Sieve extension RFC[1] (current + future Kolab
> deployments);

To clarify, some of our customers run Cyrus IMAP 2.4 - previously I had
concluded Cyrus IMAP 2.4 did ship 'imap4flags' and did not any longer
ship 'imapflags'.

> imap4flags however is not a supported extension in Cyrus
> IMAP currently.

Then I discovered my conclusion was based on the wrong information and
I edited my mail inconsequently. To be clear, 'imapflags' *is* supported
in both Cyrus IMAP 2.3 as well as Cyrus IMAP 2.4, and 'imap4flags' *is
not* supported in either of those two versions -but may be in the
future.

Apologies for the confusion.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen