[Kolab-devel] Approved KEP #8: Priority for events, matching iCalendar priority range

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed Sep 7 19:56:14 CEST 2011

Hello there,

just after the end of business today - I hope you all enjoy your time off from
work hopefully with family and friends - I got a reminder on the closing call
for KEP #8 ending about one hour ago - apologies for the delay.

KEP #8, titled "Priority for events, matching iCalendar priority range" has
now officially been approved as an enhancement.

The required changes to Wiki pages and GIT repositories will be applied
shortly by yours sincerely,

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--