[Kolab-devel] FYI. KMail fails utterly in mail clients comparison

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Thu Nov 24 17:48:55 CET 2011

Like many others I'm disappointed from KMail in KDE 4. All that Akonadi stuff
might be technically interesting, but as long as things don't work as stable
and fast as KMail in KDE 3, I wouldn't give it more credit than Thunderbird.

Nevertheless the review is somehow strange. Take the Security section:
	"None of the tools let you create keys from the interface itself,
	except for KMail, which can create keys when defining your identity."
And then: KMail - 0/5
That's all but serious!

Best regards,
Andreas