[Kolab-devel] Some patches

Mathieu Parent math.parent at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 20:58:49 CET 2011

2011/11/21 Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) <vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com>:
> Hi Mathieu,

Hi Jeroen,

>> Can someone allow me to push to the new git repositories?
>>

> I think I've made it so you now have access - it wasn't really a
> permission problem, but not having made those repositories available
> through Gitosis.

I still can't pull and/or push:

kolab-conf, kolab-server, kasync, keps, kolab-conf, kolab-docs,
kolab.org-www, kolab-schema, libkolabxml, pykolab
ERROR:gitosis.serve.main:Repository read access denied
-> fetch and push failed

kolab-webadmin, perl-Kolab:
error: insufficient permission for adding an object to repository
database ./objects
-> push failed (fetch OK)

As a side note, consider using gitolite instead of gitosis. I allow
permissions per branch you can forbid forced push.

--
Mathieu Parent