[Kolab-devel] [issue4736] Event not found when responding to horde invitations

Martin Zapfl issues at kolab.org
Tue May 10 14:06:36 CEST 2011

Sometimes we get the error message "Event not found: id" when a user responds to
an invitation clicking on the link in the invitation e-mail. Confirming the
action in horde still works.
Parameters in the URL are correct and the event id exists.

We got a strange behaviour: entering the link in a different browser on the same
machine succeeded. Logging off from horde and deleting all cookies for the
origin browser window still does not work (browser was not closed).

messages: 27737
nosy: tbitsnet
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Event not found when responding to horde invitations