[Kolab-devel] Status of Kolab 2.3

Doug Finch dfinch at bynari.net
Wed Mar 30 17:10:00 CEST 2011

Hello Christoph,
What is your projected release date of 2.3?  Do you have a projected release date yet?

Regards,

Doug Finch
Vice President, IT
222 W Las Colinas Blvd, Suite 1320N
Irving, Tx  75039
http://www.bynari.net
(800)241-1086
(469)341-7780
Skype ID: dfsixstring
The Leader in messaging and collaboration software