[Kolab-devel] Status of Kolab 2.3

Christoph Wickert wickert at kolabsys.com
Fri Mar 18 17:17:42 CET 2011

Hello Kolab people,

I know you are all patiently waiting for Kolab 2.3 and I'm sorry to disappoint
you. Initially it was scheduled for CeBIT, then I wanted to have it ready for
Chemnitzer Linuxtage this weekend, but due to some severe problems OpenPKG
itself I had to delay the release.

So the bad news is that you wont have Kolab this weekend, but there also is a
couple of good news:
* We solved all Kolab 2.3 blockers and a good amount of the targets.
* There is a whole lot more fixes in my hard drive that.
* I managed to fix the OpenPKG problems, I only have to check the changes in
and then build everything.

I will be very busy with CLT this weekend, so I doubt I get the release done
and uploaded. I expect it to happen on Monday, latest by Tuesday though.

I apologize for the delay and ask you to stay tuned for a all new Kolab server
after the weekend. I hope you are just as exited as me.

Regards,
Christoph

--
Christoph Wickert