[Kolab-devel] Collecting free-/busy information from a Kolab server

Thomas Jarosch thomas.jarosch at intra2net.com
Mon Mar 7 14:20:48 CET 2011

Hello Silvan,

On Monday, 7. March 2011 12:49:52 Silvan Marco Fin wrote:
>  I am currently working on the free-/busy implementation of an
> evolution-kolab plugin. I have read some of the available documentation
> and do not understand, if the "trigger URL" is ment for debugging and
> testing purposes or if generation of free-/busy information has to be
> triggered before it can be requested from the server.

As the free/busy information is cached on the server,
a client must call the trigger URL to notify the server
if a calendar folder has changed.

For plain free/busy retrieval you don't need to trigger the URL.

Best regards,
Thomas Jarosch

--
Intra2net AG | Mömpelgarder Weg 8 | 72072 Tübingen | DE

Telefon   +49-7071-56510-0
Telefax   +49-7071-56510-50
Internet  www.intra2net.com

Vorstand | Steffen Jarosch
Aufsichtsrat | Ulrich Emmert | Vorsitzender
Handelsregister | HRB 382770 | Amtsgericht Stuttgart
Identnummern | USt-Id DE216036710 | WEEE DE72185423