[Kolab-devel] small questions

Christoph Wickert wickert at kolabsys.com
Wed Jun 29 00:19:03 CEST 2011

Nope, php as well, see http://git.kolab.org/server/tree/php/patches

> - The only authorative VCS used for Kolab is GIT?

Yes

> It would be useful to erase all references to Hg and CVS to avoid confusion.

What references? I think the repos themselves should still be around to
preserver the history. CVS contains more than only the 'server' repo, so the
only thing that could be deleted is HG.

> - What is in the kolab-server git repository (compared to the "server"
> repo)?

kolab-server looks looks misconfiguration to me.

> - Does Kolab work with Kontact from Debian testing? stable?
> http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=kontact

I am using 4.4.11.1 (same version as in Debian testing) on Fedora and it works
fine. Previous versions worked fine, too, but around 4.4.10 there were some
problems when Kontact was used not in KDE and akonadi was started on demand
rather than on login.

> - Have you heard of the GIT based coder review tool Gerrit[1]?

Yes, I we would like to implement it in long term, but just didn't find the
time yet.

Regards,
Christoph

--