[Kolab-devel] Kontact E5 questions

Geoff Nordli geoffn at gnaa.net
Tue Jun 21 23:56:40 CEST 2011

Hi.

I installed E5 again on Windows 7 64bit to see what functionality currently
exists.  As a bonus the client looks really pretty.  J

Is there documentation anywhere that describes how to configure it with a
Kolab server?

How do I configure it so the calendar and tasks list pull from the Kolab
Server?

Can I configure Notebooks and Popup Notes to be stored on the Kolab server
too?

Do I need to configure a SMTP connection to send email out from the client?

How do I configure the client so when I type an email address it does
"auto-complete"?  It seems I need to query ldap for that, but there is no
ldap client for Kontact on Windows.

Can I do S/MIME?

Thanks,

Geoff