[Kolab-devel] Kontact e35 issues regarding XML storage and Evolution-Kolab

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Jul 1 11:58:48 CEST 2011

Thanks to Florian and his Evolution-Kolab project team,
here is a list of Kontact e35 issues, they found:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/evolution-kolab/index.php?title=Known_Kontact/Evolution_Bugs

Ludwig, can you see if we have entries in our trackers
and bugs.kde.org for E5 for the issues. Especially K2, K4, K5, K6, K8?

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member