[Kolab-devel] [issue4698] Invitation action 'record response in my calendar' doesn't save status of attendee

Emanuel Schuetze issues at kolab.org
Wed Jan 19 10:55:53 CET 2011

Tested with Kontact enterprise35 20101112.1196042:

1. User A creates a new event E and invites user B
2. B gets invitation email
3. B clicks "Accept"
4. A gets email that B has accepted (Status in email: "Accepted (unrecorded)")
5. A clicks "Record response in my calendar"
6. A opens E from calendar, tab attendees: status of B is "accepted" (green)
7. A closes event dialog.
8. A deactivate and activate the calendar in the calendar resource tree
9. A opens E again: now, status of B is "Needs action" (blue "?")
10. A opens the accepted email from step (4) again: Status in email is still
"Accepted (unrecorded)"

=> Seems that the action "record response in my calendar" doesn't save the
status permanently in the event.

(Note: It's very urgent for our customer.)

assignedto: allen
keyword: enterprise35, kde client, kkc
messages: 27443
nosy: allen, emanuel, laurent, ludwig, sergio, till, vkrause
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: Invitation action 'record response in my calendar' doesn't save status of attendee