[Kolab-devel] [issue4694] Blank pages in webadmin

Christoph Wickert issues at kolab.org
Thu Jan 6 14:45:00 CET 2011

On some systems, several pages in the webadmin remain blank. This is caused by a
problem in phpsmarty, see
http://wiki.kolab.org/Debian_-_Administrators_-_Troubleshooting#blank_settings_page_in_kolab-webadmin

Because we cannot be sure to have a certain working version of smarty on each
and every distribution, we should properly fix in the webadmin. We have 2
possible solutions:
1. go through the webadmin and make sure all special chars are properly escaped
in the source and all translations.
2. change the escape modifier in the template, see
http://www.smarty.net/docsv2/en/language.modifier.escape.tpl
Note: according to Jeroen this does not help

Setting the "kolab2.3-target" keyword because this is a bug that impacts native
packaging.

assignedto: wickert
exturl: http://wiki.kolab.org/Debian_-_Administrators_-_Troubleshooting#blank_settings_page_in_kolab-webadmin
keyword: kolab2.3-target, server, webadmin
messages: 27361
nosy: bogo, jmeeuwen, mathieu.parent, thomas, wickert, wilde
status: unread
title: Blank pages in webadmin