[Kolab-devel] A preview of Kolab 2.3.1

Christoph Wickert wickert at kolabsys.com
Sun Apr 24 16:43:42 CEST 2011

Am Samstag, 23. April 2011, 13:13:24 schrieb Thomas Arendsen Hein:
> * Christoph Wickert <wickert at kolabsys.com> [20110421 15:25]:
> > however the activesync config is not yet working with these packages but
> > requires an updated kolab-z-push.
>
> And free/busy and automatic resources still do not work, because
> they require updated packages for Kolab_FreeBusy and probably
> Kolab_Filter.

This is not supposed to work with the packages that are available already
because as you correctly write this is Kolab_FreeBusy which is not yet
available.

In my original mail I gave a list of bugs that need to be fixed and packages
that require updates and this list was longer than what is currently available
as preview. The purpose of the preview was to give people a chance to test the
webadmin.

I want to get 2.3.1 out ASAP, this means Tuesday, even if Gunnar does not have
the time to fix the bugs you've mentioned. They would then get into 2.3.2.

Regards,
Christoph

--
Christoph Wickert