[Kolab-devel] Yet another status update on Kolab 2.3

Christoph Wickert wickert at kolabsys.com
Wed Apr 13 10:47:41 CEST 2011

Am Dienstag, 12. April 2011, 17:30:22 schrieb Richard:
> Hi Christoph,
>
> Op dinsdag 12 april 2011 09:36:48 schreef Christoph Wickert:
> > I'm sorry but I got distracted by a lot of things, both work and real
> > world  issues and didn't find the time to do proper testing. I will
> > continue today and hopefully release tomorrow.
>
> perhaps you should the release happen when it happens.  Predicting the
> release date and not making it does not make much sense.

Indeed, predicting this does not make much sense, but on the other hand we
have people waiting for it.

All I can say at this point is:
- we found severe bugs in the packaging. At least it's not in the code.
- we are fixing the issues
- I am going to release as soon as possible
- I will keep you updated.

Sorry for the delay,
Christoph

--