[Kolab-devel] Yet another status update on Kolab 2.3

Christoph Wickert wickert at kolabsys.com
Tue Apr 5 12:48:03 CEST 2011

Hi everbody,

thanks for your interest in Kolab 2.3 and esepcially to all people who gave
feedback to my previous status reports. Here is another one.

1. I still need to get some changes into git, into the 2.3-stable branch in
particular.
2. I need to build it.
3: Because of the massive changes we introduced we agreed to give the server
assitional testing in a real world enviromnemt. So far all our tests were
positive, but for the real release we want to eat our own dogfood.

This means, that the release will not happen within the next two days, but
before the end of the week.

Kind regards,
Christoph

--