[Kolab-devel] [issue4570] Move recurring item (of an event with recurrence) by drag&drop shows 'send email' dialog 3 times (rt#6210)
issues at kolab.org
Fri Sep 24 17:38:01 CEST 2010
New submission from Emanuel Schuetze <emanuel at intevation.de>:
Tested with Kontact enterprise35 20100921.1178260:
1. User A creates an event with recurrence (e.g. weekly, every monday, 10-12h).
Adds another attendee (user B).
2. A clicks "Send Email".
3. B gets invitation mail and clicks "Accept".
4. A gets answer mail and clicks "Record response in my calendar".
5. A switches to calendar component and move the second event by drag&drop in
aganda view (e.g. change the time to 8-10h, same date)
6. A clicks "Only This Item" to modify only the second event.
7. A clicks "Send Email"
=> Defect: User A have to click 3(!) time to "Send Email" button.
After that, event is moved correctly.
B gets 3 invitation/update mails.
* A should click "Send Email" button only one(!) time in step (7).
* B should get only one(!) update mail (one recurring item was changed). Update
mail should show the correct modification in outlook diff style.
If user A changed the event by the regular event edit dialog (not by drag&drop)
only one 'send email' dialog popped up. User B gets 2(!) emails (invitation for
new event and update mail for modified recurrence event). B should get one
update email with all changes only.
keyword: enterprise35, kde client, kkc
nosy: allen, emanuel, laurent, ludwig, sergio, till, tmcguire, vkrause
title: Move recurring item (of an event with recurrence) by drag&drop shows 'send email' dialog 3 times (rt#6210)
Kolab issue tracker <issues at kolab.org>
More information about the devel