[Kolab-devel] Wiki spam filter

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Tue Sep 7 12:59:21 CEST 2010

* Gunnar Wrobel <wrobel at kolabsys.com> [20100907 11:03]:
> Zitat von "Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems)" <vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com>:
>
> > Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) wrote:
> >>
> >> I'll ask him.
> >
> > Gunnar did not think he as a sysop.
>
> At least I wouldn't be aware of having special rights in the wiki.

You are a sysop, this gives you e.g. the ability to delete pages.

> Maybe I have... but if so my impression is that I can't do anything
> about the spam settings. There is a list of special pages but includes
> nothing that sounds like a settings page for spam handling.

Correct, the spam settings had to be configured in a config file.

Regards,
Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998