[Kolab-devel] CVS to Mercurial conversion

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Mon Sep 6 16:06:00 CEST 2010

* Thomas Arendsen Hein <thomas at intevation.de> [20100903 10:49]:
> Nobody committed to CVS during the previous 10 days, so I assume
> everyone waits for the final migration to happen ASAP :)
>
> If you have a CVS checkout with changes you want to commit, you
> should do it soon. But as the old repository will still be available
> in read-only mode, doing 'cvs diff' will be no problem after the
> migration, just a little bit more work.
>
> We have to see where hg.kolab.org will actually be hosted, but after
> this is decided, the migration should happen really fast, I hope for
> today, but not later than Monday.

Today is Monday and the migration just happened!

Kolab Systems now runs http://hg.kolab.org/ which contains the
server module from CVS excluding the server/doc subdirectory.

The other modules and server/doc will be migrated later.
The server module in CVS is now read-only. Just ask if you have
local changes and need assistance in transferring your work to the
new repository.

Some initial documentation is available on http://kolab.org/mercurial.html

For developers accessing hg.kolab.org via ssh:
RSA key fingerprint is a7:43:54:ab:bc:55:3f:05:76:30:59:67:7f:2c:df:df.

Regards,
Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998