[Kolab-devel] CVS to Mercurial conversion

Sascha Wilde wilde at intevation.de
Fri Sep 3 15:39:25 CEST 2010

Thomas Arendsen Hein <thomas at intevation.de> writes:
> Author/branch/tag names should already be fine, and you should take
> a look at it while I'm preparing the final steps:
> - translate existing .cvsignore files to .hgignore

I just finished this one.  It probably will be the first commit to the
new repository once it is on line (assuming I'm fast enough..).

So only the infrastructure site left, and we are currently working on
this together with the kolabsys folks:

> - push access for all existing and new developers
> - push notifications to kolab-commits

and of cause:

- making the repository available under
  http://hg.kolab.org/server and ssh://hg.kolab.org/server

cheers
sascha
--
Sascha Wilde                                          OpenPGP key: 4BB86568
http://www.intevation.de/~wilde/                  http://www.intevation.de/