[Kolab-devel] CVS to Mercurial conversion

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Wed Sep 1 21:04:44 CEST 2010

Gunnar, Thomas,

Op woensdag 01 september 2010 11:59:06 schreef Thomas Arendsen Hein:
> * Gunnar Wrobel <wrobel at kolabsys.com> [20100901 09:56]:
> > richard=Richard Bos <ml at radoeka.nl>
>
> I'll use richard@ as noted in the ChangeLog files.

I don't need an account at the new system.  As you may have noticed I hardly
committed changes to cvs lately, and stopped building packages for openSUSE
due to time constraints.  Changing to a code version system that I don't know
won't release that time constraint.  Which is a pity as this would be a nice
and good opportunity to learn Mercurial.

BTW: a nice article about the build service can be found on the following
address: http://omgsuse.com/content/what-opensuse-can-build-you

Richard