[Kolab-devel] server at 4699: Update to apache-2.2.16 (thus fixing building the package).

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at kolabsys.com
Thu Oct 14 08:21:14 CEST 2010

Zitat von Richard Bos <ml at radoeka.nl>:

> Hi,
>
> just encountered this update:
>

> Op dinsdag 12 oktober 2010 22:45:12 schreef hg at kolab.org:
>> http://hg.kolab.org/server/rev/bee8bfc1cbc2
>> changeset:   4699:bee8bfc1cbc2
>> tag:         tip
>> user:        Gunnar Wrobel
>> date:        Tue Oct 12 22:44:49 2010 +0200
>> summary:     Update to apache-2.2.16 (thus fixing building the package).
>
> I don't know if that update makes changes to the httpd.conf file,

I admit I didn't test that yet. I was currently going through the
"make update" target in preparation of the 2.3 release. So right now I
just ensure that all packages build fine (actually most do).

> but if it
> does it will be additional work for native package builders as this issue:
> https://issues.kolab.org/issue3942 (Split httpd.conf.template in an kolab
> specific part and a main part) is still open.  Perhaps this apache
> update is a
> good trigger to get issue 3942 solved and closed?

I added Christoph on cc: as he picks the release targets at the
moment. I agree though that this is problematic for the native ports
and as there are currently two new native ports in preparation it
might make sense to tackle this problem.

Christoph?

Cheers,

Gunnar

> --