[Kolab-devel] autocreate functionalities in cyrus

Alain Abbas alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Wed Oct 13 10:31:08 CEST 2010

Bernhard Reiter a écrit :
> Am Sonntag, 19. September 2010 21:06:25 schrieb Alain Abbas:
>
>> Is Autocreate Patch is in Kola- cyrus ?
>> and if yes how to automaticly create Calendars and contacts folders
>>

> As far as I remember, when designing the format, our idea way back then was
> that the clients are creating the default groupware folders and they
> should create them as necessary and in their local language.
>
> So if default folders are missing that your client (e.g. the z-push sync
> client) needs, it could just create them.
>
> Bernhard

Yes but the problem is that we haven t normalization about the names and
for exemple if you connect first time
with horde Horde create "Agenda" (in my language) and if you connect the
first time with Outlook (bynari or others)
it creates "Calendrier" and some clients doesn t put annotations or read
it to retrieve the default calendar (for example)
The user have sometime 2 calendars or 3 created by one or 2 or 3
applications

i think it would be good to have a name convention for all applications.

Alain