[Kolab-devel] [issue4635] Cannot change username in roundup

Christoph Wickert issues at kolab.org
Mon Oct 11 16:47:01 CEST 2010

Taken from http://wiki.kolab.org/Requirements_of_an_Issue_Tracker#Username_Changes

It's impossible to change the username: I registered as "cwickert" but I would
like to be "wickert" now because in the Kolab universe, I'm "wickert" anywhere.
I can change my username, but then I need to change all bugs that are assigned
to me or where I'm on the nosy list.

    It is easily possible, nosy/assignedto etc. are stored as a numerical ID
associated with your account and therefore will be automatically correct.
    Only the Kolab Issue Tracker page) needs to be updated.
    ThomasAH 11:22, 6 October 2010 (UTC)

assignedto: thomas
keyword: roundup
messages: 26844
nosy: bernhard, jmeeuwen, thomas, wickert, wilde
priority: bug
status: chatting
title: Cannot change username in roundup