[Kolab-devel] [issue4612] Roundup needs private bugs

Christoph Wickert issues at kolab.org
Mon Oct 11 16:03:39 CEST 2010

Taken from http://wiki.kolab.org/Requirements_of_an_Issue_Tracker#Private_bugs

For dealing with security sensitive information, we need private bugs that can
only be accessed by members of a certain group. If possible also private
messages, if only a certain comment but not the whole bug report should be private.

    We have implemented something similar (views for internal, partner,
customer) for our internal trackers, needs to be adjusted for public trackers
    ThomasAH 11:22, 6 October 2010 (UTC)

assignedto: thomas
keyword: roundup
messages: 26801
nosy: bernhard, jmeeuwen, thomas, wickert, wilde
priority: critical
status: unread
title: Roundup needs private bugs