[Kolab-devel] A hint for all committers

Christoph Wickert wickert at kolabsys.com
Mon Oct 11 12:11:14 CEST 2010

In light of recent changes I'd like to remind all developers who commit to
hg.kolab.org to

             please mention the # of the issue you are fixing
                        in your commit message.

This will help us to understand what commit(s) fixed which issue and track
possible regressions.

We are aiming for integration of the SCM and the issue tracker (means, that
commits with issue # will generate a message in the related issue and long
hashes are interpreted as commits and linked to the SCM) and for a changelog
that get's generated from the commit messages automatically, so the issue #
will become more important in the future.

Thanks everybody for taking care!

Regards,
Christoph

--