[Kolab-devel] Switching the Kolab server to GIT?

Paul James Adams adams at kolabsys.com
Tue Nov 23 18:01:19 CET 2010

Hello Kolabians (Kolabites? (Kolaborators?)),

AS we have had a productive discussion, I do not want to see this particular
issue stagnate...

On Monday, November 15, 2010 12:31:59 pm Allen Winter wrote:
> FWIW, I agree with Christoph and add my +1

Having given HG its fair chance, the general vibe seems to be in favour of a
move to GIT.

Does anybody have anything left to offer on this issue? Are there any
compelling arguments left for /not/ moving to GIT? If so, please air your
opinions soon, because otherwise we should move on with the migration asap.

All the best,
Paul

--
Dr. Paul J. Adams