[Kolab-devel] [issue4387] Changing Freebusy password setting doesn't change the password.

Ludwig Reiter issues at kolab.org
Fri May 14 15:41:17 CEST 2010

New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:

tested with Kontact e35 20100507.1125904-kk3

The password of my account has been changed. I change the receiving/sending
account password and the calendar/freebusy password.
Now I try to create an event with attendees, dialog: wrong freebusy pw dialog
appears.(Wrong, I have entered the right pw.) Enter right pw and check "Keep
password". After restart he asked me again for a fb pw. (Wrong, why is the
password not saved?)

assignedto: allen
keyword: enterprise35, kde client
messages: 25121
nosy: allen, emanuel, laurent, ludwig, sergio, till, tmcguire, vkrause
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Changing Freebusy password setting doesn't change the password.