[Kolab-devel] [issue4360] Todo with attendee is changed by the attendee, but the text of the update mail is wrong(rt6149)
issues at kolab.org
Mon May 3 10:56:13 CEST 2010
New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:
tested with Kontact e35 kdepim 20100409.1112955-kk1
1. A cretes a new task, adds B as attendee and sends a mail to B.
2. B sync and clicks on accept.
3. A syncs and sees the B's accepted update mail.
4. B changes the task (e.g. Title or end time) and sends an update mail.
5. A receives the update mail, but the German title is wrong.
It is: "B nimmt diese Aufgabe an"/B accepted the todo, but it should be "B hat
folgende Aufgabe aktualisiert".
The mail also doesn't display the update information.
(Same happens if a user completed a task and sends an update mail.)
keyword: enterprise35, kde client, kkc
nosy: allen, emanuel, laurent, ludwig, sergio, till, tmcguire, vkrause
title: Todo with attendee is changed by the attendee, but the text of the update mail is wrong(rt6149)
Kolab issue tracker <issues at kolab.org>
More information about the devel