[Kolab-devel] zpush: name of the annotation

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Mar 25 16:31:12 CET 2010

Am Donnerstag, 25. März 2010 15:22:25 schrieb Georg C. F. Greve:
> On Thursday 25 March 2010 15:09:45 Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > Because the default will be to not sync a device, I think we can do this
> > in a simpler way like: [...]
>
> How would this allow to turn synchronisation OFF for a specific device for
> a folder that is synchronised by default?

In my understanding so far the values are per folder.
So a folder will only get synced to a device
if the annotation on that folder lists the id of device.

Having no annotation on the folder or not having the id of the device in
question in the annotation will lead to a folder not being synced to that
device.

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.