[Kolab-devel] Completing ActiveSync integration in Kolab, and a request for input on IMAP annotatemore extensions

Alain Abbas alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Tue Mar 23 11:08:47 CET 2010

hi all
im working on the "flat mode " for device who doesnt support others
calendars an contacts than the default one
i need a supplementary setting
1) a variables who tell if the device is in folder mode or flat mode
2) we could have a global setting by device type in the config file

where to store the by device setting?

another question:
is cyrus is ready to store our annotations or it needs patchs ?