[Kolab-devel] Do we need all these perl modules?

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Mon Mar 22 13:40:37 CET 2010

Hi Christoph,

Quoting Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert at googlemail.com>:

> I've noticed that the Kolab perl-* packages contain a lot of perl
> modules each, some of them up to 70 modules. Are all these modules
> really needed or did soneone just take the open-pkg packages because
> they were already available?

No, I'm certain not all of them are needed. We stick as much as
possible to the upstream packages. So yes, we use them because they
are available in that form.

Cheers,

Gunnar

> Regards,
> Christoph

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg