[Kolab-devel] New release : Kolab backend 0.3 for z-push

Paul James Adams adams at kolabsys.com
Fri Mar 19 11:54:48 CET 2010

Hi Alain (et al),

On Wednesday 17 Mar 2010 18:41:10 Alain Abbas wrote:
> We have releazed the versoion 0.3 of kolab Zpush backend.

Does this combination of Z-Push 1.3 and backend 0.3 still support the
"debug.txt" file for logging errors?

I have tried to sync my Nokia 5800 but I am only able to sync my email Inbox.
As soon as I try and sync anything else I get an error saying "System Error.
Try again later."

Without any server-side debugging to go on, I am stuck.

All the best,
Paul

--
Dr. Paul J. Adams