[Kolab-devel] [issue4434] Resource (Reject if conflicts) accepts recurring event even if second occurrence is busy

Thomas Arendsen Hein issues at kolab.org
Wed Jun 30 11:20:17 CEST 2010

New submission from Thomas Arendsen Hein <thomas at intevation.de>:

Kolab Server 2.2.4 (but probably in previous versions, too, HEAD not tested):

A resource account (set to "Reject if conflicts") has an existing event from
13.7.2010 9:00 to 14.7.2010 17:00 (German time format).
Now I invite it for a recurring event at 13.7.2010 8:30 to 8:45 which recurs
daily four times.
Defect: The resource accepts the invitation, even if it should reject because it
is busy for the second occurrence (on 14.7.2010).

HEAD needs to be verified and fixed, cwickert should decide if we will want a
hotfix for 2.2.4 later.

assignedto: wrobel
keyword: freebusy, server
messages: 25561
nosy: cwickert, martin, thomas, wilde, wrobel
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: Resource (Reject if conflicts) accepts recurring event even if second occurrence is busy