[Kolab-devel] [issue4409] Organizer enters an event into the calendar of an attendee, doubles event.

Ludwig Reiter issues at kolab.org
Wed Jun 9 14:39:10 CEST 2010

New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:

tested with e35 20100604.1134431-kk1

I am not sure how to handle these cases.

Test:
Req: A has write access to B's calendar.
1. A invites B to an event and enter it into B's calendar.
2. B syncs
3. B accepts the event.
=> The event is twice in B's calendar.
I am not sure: why should the event be in B's calendar twice?

Test:
Req: A has write access to B's calendar
1. A invites B to an event and enter it into B's calendar.
2. B syncs.
3. B declines the event.
=> The event is once in B's calendar.
But B has declined the event, why should it be in B's calendar?

assignedto: allen
keyword: enterprise35, kde client
messages: 25339
nosy: allen, emanuel, laurent, ludwig, sergio, till, tmcguire, vkrause
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Organizer enters an event into the calendar of an attendee, doubles event.