[Kolab-devel] Delete user page looks crappy

Christoph Wickert wickert at kolabsys.com
Mon Jul 19 23:00:08 CEST 2010

On Monday 19 July 2010 01:25:02 Thomas Spuhler wrote:
> the deleting a user page on the WEB interface looks crappy. Fields are gray
> and narrow.

Grey is ok since they cannot be edited, but they definitely shouldn't be that
tiny.

> I compared the source code of the page to the add user and the
> links to the ccs are the same. I couldn't find anything suspicious.

Can you please file an issue in the Kolab issue tracker so this doesn't get
lost? Assign it to me (cwickert).

Regards,
Christoph

P.S.: If you start a new subject, please don't reply to an existing thread but
click the link on the bottom of a message instead.

--
Christoph Wickert
Senior Engineer

Kolab Systems AG