[Kolab-devel] [issue4074] Kontact on Win don't show calender/adress book in offline mode

jochen may issues at kolab.org
Sun Jan 31 13:01:22 CET 2010

New submission from jochen may <gerribaldi at jmay.org>:

When Kontact is running offline, i can not access the calender and the
adress book. But the notes and tasks are working. I try to explain this:
Kontact is running online, everything ist ok and i can access both. Now i
shutdown kontact and disconnected from the network. Now i restart kontact and
switch to the calender. In the ressource window (in the left bottom corner)
are still my imap ressource (but without the subfolders, like shared.calender,
own calender, ...). I need to delete the imar ressource and add a new one with
the right mouse button. There i choose imap-calender via kmail and voila, my
calender incl. the subfolders are back. The same happens to the adress book.
This is happen every time i start kontact offline

Kontact is running in Version 1.3 (enterprise4 0.20091204.1058385) on
Windows XP SP2

keyword: kde client, windows
messages: 23304
nosy: jochen
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Kontact on Win don't show calender/adress book in offline mode