[Kolab-devel] Search: Invalid DN syntax function.ldap-search

ComCept Soliva soliva at comcept.ch
Sun Jan 24 11:31:48 CET 2010

Hi all

With the new version I overlooked a error message meaning I tested the
server overall really in real time including Horde but I can not identify
something which is not working even as soon as I modify something in Kolab
Web Admin I have following error in the php error log:

[23-Jan-2010 14:59:36] PHP Warning:  ldap_search() [<a
href='function.ldap-search'>function.ldap-search</a>]: Search: Invalid DN
syntax in /opt/kolab/var/kolab/php/admin/include/ldap.class.php on line 204
[23-Jan-2010 14:59:36] PHP Warning:  ldap_get_entries(): supplied argument
is not a valid ldap result resource in
/opt/kolab/var/kolab/php/admin/include/ldap.class.php on line 424

Is this already recognized? Is it not known....I tried to figure out what is
wrong but actually I could not?!

Any suggestion?

By the way is there a documentation about Master/Slave configuration meaning
how this works etc. I could not find anything. Any hints would be
appriciated.

Kind regards

Andrea Soliva

Mail: soliva at comcept.ch