[Kolab-devel] [issue4039] Size of an embedded event attachment is too small.

Ludwig Reiter issues at kolab.org
Mon Jan 18 13:57:56 CET 2010

New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:

tested with Kontact e35 201015.1075236-kk1

Test:
1. Switch to the calendar.
2. Create a new event with an embedded png-file attachment.
3. Reopen the event.
4. Look at the properties of the attachment via context menu.
=> The size is 12 B but is actually 16KB.
I expect the right size in this case. So I think that the attachment is not
embedded correctly.

assignedto: allen
keyword: enterprise35, kde client
messages: 23141
nosy: allen, laurent, ludwig, till, tmcguire, vkrause
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: Size of an embedded event attachment is too small.