[Kolab-devel] slapd.conf.template

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Sat Jan 16 22:20:05 CET 2010

As it uses @ldapserver_modulepath@

> 2. this results in the /etc/kolab/templates with:
> @@@if ldapserver_modulepath@@@
> modulepath     @@/user/lib/openldap@@
>
> which seems correct

It is not, because it should: /user/lib/openldap

> 3. this results when trying to do a kolab-bootstrap -b in
> /etc/openldap/slapd.conf:
> modulepath     @@/user/lib/openldap@@
> moduleload     back_bdb
> moduleload     back_monitor
> moduleload     refint
> moduleload     unique
>
> Why the @@?
> AND the @@ are in the other slapd.access and slapd.replcas to but there I
>  have  @@@

Because the template is wrong.  I believe that the attached patch is needed.
Can you test it and report the results?

Reason is that the makefile replaces @if ldapserver_modulepath@ and not
@@@if ldapserver_modulepath@@@, see:
dist_conf> grep ldapserver_modulepath common
        -e 's=[@]ldapserver_modulepath[@]=$(ldapserver_modulepath)=g' \

> 4. when taking the @@ off, the system cannot find the back_monitor module,
>  BUT  it is at the location. all the other modules load OK
> When taking modulepath     @@/user/lib/openldap@@ off in slapd.conf and
the
>  @@@  in the other two files as well, slaptest passes.
>
> I hate to patch these three files.

See what happens with patch applied.  If it still fails, more info is needed.

--
Richard