[Kolab-devel] [issue4685] Header navigarion in settings missing

Christoph Wickert issues at kolab.org
Wed Dec 29 10:34:32 CET 2010

Webclient -> Options -> Mail -> Share Folders lacks the header navigation and
the "Return to Options" button to get back to the general options page. The only
way to get back are the browser's 'Back' button and some browsers will ask if
the form data (the dropdown) should be submitted again. This is pretty confusing.

In Kolab <= 2.2.4 this was intentional to some degree: The same page was also
used as popup when clicking a folder with the right button -> 'Share folder'. In
Kolab 2.3-alpha there no longer is a popup but the target is opened in the main
frame.

1. Was the change from popup to main frame intended?
2a) Can we then have the header navigation please?
and/or
2b) Can we go back to the popup but still have the navigation? How about two
separate pages: One as a popup without the header navigation and one for the
general settings with navigation and the title "Share*d* folders" instead of
share folders?

Because of the semantic difference between 'shared' and 'share' I suggest to go
for 2b).

assignedto: wrobel
keyword: kolab2.3-target, web client
messages: 27338
nosy: wickert, wrobel
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Header navigarion in settings missing