[Kolab-devel] zpush Milestone 2

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Fri Apr 30 14:33:42 CEST 2010

* Alain Abbas <alain.abbas at libertech.fr> [20100430 11:10]:
> Thomas Arendsen Hein a écrit :
> > * Alain Abbas <alain.abbas at libertech.fr> [20100428 13:25]:

> >> work with a and work with lr too on a
> >> kolab 2.2.3

> > Sorry, from your answer I can't know for sure what you have tested.
> >
> > But I know for sure that ",a" is wrong here, unless the usage of the
> > annotation has been changed since our last discussion about it.
> >
> > Even if it works with the cyrus imapd included in Kolab server
> > 2.2.3, it will break as soon as the bug is fixed.
> >
> i corrected my file with lr and it works with INBOX, shared and user/

You still did not provide enough details for me to know what you
tested: Did you test it with folders where the user has
only read access? (i.e. no write and no admin!)

I originally proposed only "r" flag, why "l"?

Is "it works" just read access on the annotation or setting the
annotation, too?

What happens if the user does not have read access on the folder,
will access to the annotation be prohibited, too?

Please check and document all this carefully!

Regards,
Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998