[Kolab-devel] Zpush infrastructure in Kolab

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Fri Apr 23 21:30:56 CEST 2010

Quoting Alain Abbas <alain.abbas at libertech.fr>:

> hello all
>
> I need now that  zpush  is more integrated to Kolab
> to prepare the template  for the next version
>
> log : /kolab/var/zpush/log

Okay, if this is a directory and contains log files.

> kolabindex : /kolab/var/zpush/kolabindex

Is this is a data file or a directory containing files? If it is a
single file then I'd suggest something like
/kolab/var/zpush/data/kolabindex.

> command line utilities : /kolab/var/zpush

Command line utilities belong into /kolab/bin if standard system users
should be able to use them or in /kolab/sbin if only system
administrators should use them.

Cheers,

Gunnar