[Kolab-devel] Phone call tracker for Horde client

Fri Apr 23 14:14:35 CEST 2010

In accordance with Georg Greve, we shall publish the current snapshot
of our call tracker module for Horde/Kolab here; even though
horde-devel might be more appropriate. ;P

The common consensus seems to be that we 'introduce our conception',
however the state of development has long passed the inception phase.
As such, I will just post what we have at this point. Feel free to
test and somesuch. Refer to the enclosed README and OUTLINE files as
necessary.

This as to discuss the whole thing and find out where to go from here
and, in the words of the Boss Man(tm), "whether they even want it".

Sincerely*,
Simon Bausch,
currently with TBits.net GmbH

*As usual, this is meant both idiomatically and literally.