[Kolab-devel] old 1st.README in kolab-server-2.2.3/ix86-debian5.0/

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Wed Apr 21 13:03:01 CEST 2010

* Thomas Arendsen Hein <thomas at intevation.de> [20100421 12:06]:
> * Michael Holschbach <mholschbach at gmail.com> [20100421 11:57]:
> > the 1st.README in this location seems to be from version 2.2.2:
> > http://files.kolab.org/server/release/kolab-server-2.2.3/ix86-debian5.0/1st.README
> >
> > The update information about mailboxes.db and annotations.db is missing.
>
> Oh, you're right, thanks.
> ix86-debian5.0/release-notes.txt is from 2.2.2, too.
>
> I'll update it and use the new Intevation File Distribution Key for
> the new signature.

Done, the new paragraph in 1st.README reads:

You can check the integrity of the downloaded files by importing our file
distribution key and verify the OpenPGP signature and SHA1 checksums:

$ wget https://ssl.intevation.de/Intevation-Distribution-Key.asc
$ gpg --import Intevation-Distribution-Key.asc
$ gpg --verify SHA1SUMS.sig
$ sha1sum -c SHA1SUMS

Regards,
Thomas Arendsen Hein

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998