[Kolab-devel] List of issues for Kolab Server 2.2.3

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Oct 21 10:15:58 CEST 2009

Am Mittwoch, 21. Oktober 2009 09:04:40 schrieb Hermann Himmelbauer:
> > Here is a preliminary list of issues we want to address in Kolab
> > Server 2.2.3, we aim to make the release in December:
>
> I wonder if you will upgrade the Horde webclient to the lastest version?
> The reason for this is that I'm hoping that the mobile synchronization may
> work better with the latest Horde release.

That is a question for Gunnar. :)
We are looking into it. But what makes answering the question harder than
usual is: What is the latest version of Horde? 3.x or 4, the one in Kolab
Server or in UGS?
The answer varies depending on the code parts you are looking at.
So it is not as easy as it could be, but we are working on it.
Our mid term goal is to have all our changes upstream and then use
a stable release or branch of upstream. This currently means Hord 3.x.

Best,
Bernhard