[Kolab-devel] List of issues for Kolab Server 2.2.3

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Fri Nov 27 10:11:34 CET 2009

Quoting Thomas Arendsen Hein <thomas at intevation.de>:

[snip]

> But there are still many 2.2.3-targets on my list to do. Maybe I can
> pass some of those (e.g. issue1340) over to you?

Sure.

> One of those things is finding the bogus event or contact from
> kolab/issue3751 so you can make the web client (and probably
> resource manager) understand or ignore it.
>
> Regards,
> Thomas

[snip]

>     kolab/issue3138 (problems with server upgrade from sarge to etch)
>       (we have done this a couple of times from sarge or etch to lenny now)
>       (new feature, but requested by customers)

And here is my updated list.

Gunnar (wrobel):

     kolab/issue919 (kolab server has problems with some characters in
passwords
                    (rt#5558))
     (was already "testing", but seems to have been fixed only partially)
     kolab/issue1340 (RFC: restrict users to sending mail only to
                      internal recipients)
     kolab/issue3751 (Empty page in Firefox instead of login screen)
     (caused by a broken event or contact, needs further investigation)
     kolab/issue3499 (creating/modifying users with special characters
                      in name confuses web admin)
     (was already "testing", but the problem still persists)
     kolab/issue3965 (Always accept: invitations get lost when Calendar folder
                      ist not writable for the calendar user)
     (new critical issue)

As long as there is nothing additional coming in I'd say this will be
finished until 9.12.09.

Cheers,

Gunnar