[Kolab-devel] Source releases

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Wed Nov 18 11:46:38 CET 2009

* Sascha Wilde <wilde at intevation.de> [20091118 11:03]:
> On a second thought we might need at least two sub directories?
>
> tars/kolab     # our stuff, that is:
>                # - original packages from the cvs as for example kolabd
>                #   and web admin,
>                # - patches to external packages (imapd, php, ...)
>                # - repackaged external stuff, so heavily patched that
>                #   providing patches is not useful (e.g. the webclient
>                #   in the current state?  Not sure on this...)
>
> tars/prereq    # unchanged external stuff, that is needed by Kolab
>                # Server and not easy to get, like all the Horde
>                # PEAR-stuff in the required versions.
>
> Any thoughts?

Yes: No.

We already have development-2.2/externals for this and I don't think
that it is a good idea to collect the prereqs per minor version (or
rc/beta/alpha), but only per major development branch.

Regards,
Thomas Arendsen Hein

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998