[Kolab-devel] Source releases

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Tue Nov 17 11:06:49 CET 2009

* Gunnar Wrobel <wrobel at pardus.de> [20091117 10:16]:
> when we met on Friday we briefly discussed the problem that we still
> move from source to RPMs directly for a few remaining packages. As far
> as I can see these are:
>
>  - perl-kolab
>  - kolabd
>  - kolab-webadmin
>
> To fix this I think it would be sufficient if you designate a download
> location on files.kolab.org where releases for these packages should be
> provided as tar.gz.

Maybe a folder next to ix86-debian4.0, ix86-debian5.0 and sources?

Of course "sources" would be the perfect name, but this is already
taken for the OpenPKG .src.rpm packages.

Sascha proposed "tars" and I second that.

The alternative would be to move the OpenPKG directories into a
separate directory, but I'd say such restructuring should wait until
we have to reorganize the directory layout for other reasons anyway.

Regards,
Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998